(Posted on 2/8/16)
Rubber interlocking floor tiles are ideal for basement flooring. They are designed with a grid underneath to allow air and moisture circulation, so they are great for high moisture environments.
The anti-fatigue floor surface is comprised of black recycled rubber and features decorative confetti flecks. The tiles easily support the weight of gym equipment such as treadmills and stationary bicycles.
You can use the tiles for your home gym flooring as a wall-to-wall solution or to cover a particular floor area. The rubber floor tiles are compatible with any other ModuTile, basement, patio or garage tiles that feature the loop-to-peg interlocking system.
- Coverage: 1 sq. ft. per Tile
- Size: 12" x 12" x 1/2"
- Recycled Rubber Floor Surface
- Color: Black w/ Confetti Flecks
- Slip Resistant
- High-Load Resistant
- Easily supports Treadmills, gym bikes and other gym equipment
- Grid Subfloor Structure for High Moisture Environment
- Usage: Basement Flooring, Home Gym Flooring, High-Carpet Surfaces
- 4 Loop-to-Peg Interlocking Floor Tile
- Straight Edge Tile-to-Tile
- Intended for Residential Use
- Made in the USA
|Product Category||Modular Flooring > Floor Coverings > Interlocking Floor Tiles|
|Size||12" x 12" x 1/2"|
|Color Disclaimer||Due to differences resulting from various digital devices, please note that colors represented on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual interlocking garage floor tiles. For questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-877-MODUTILE (663-8845).|