ModuTile: Terms & Conditions
Returns & Replacements
In order for a refund to be given on merchandise that you believe is defective or does not live up to the specifications noted on the website, the product must be returned. The cost of shipping will not be returned if ModuTile deems the product as within specifications. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the product and color work in their application based upon the information on the website.
ModuTile will provide a refund or exchange for products purchased via this website if returned in new condition within 30 days of the date of delivery. In order to return a product for a refund or exchange, please obtain an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) by e-mailing us at email@example.com. The merchandise should be returned to ModuTile freight prepaid at customer's expense, and the original shipping charge will not be returned unless incorrect merchandise was sent, the merchandise was sent to the wrong location, or if the merchandise was damaged in transit. If the shipment was damaged in transit, you must file a report with UPS or FedEx in order for us to initiate a claim. Any product not returned due to quality issues will have a 25% re-stocking fee applied.
Shipping & Delivery
All shipping offers apply only to the Continental USA only. Anyone living in Hawaii, Alaska or outside of the USA must get special quotes. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
Our standard method of transportation is FedEx Ground. However, we also use UPS or United States Postal Service for some locations. When payment is made by PayPal or credit card, the tracking number will be emailed as soon as the label is printed from our systems. To track your package please visit the their perspective website and use their tracking system. Please note that we ship out most items in 1 to 2 business days from the time of payment. Please note that we do not ship out any products on Saturday or Sunday. Also note that delivery time depends on what part of the country you live. Most products are shipped out from Houston, Texas. In general most products are delivered in 3 to 5 business days from the time of actual carrier pick up. Each carrier has its own delivery chart for each zone of the USA. Please visit their respective websites to learn more. We are not responsible for delayed shipments.
8.25% Texas Sales Tax applies to all items that are shipped to Texas addresses, or items that are picked up from our warehouse.
Please be sure to order samples before placing your order. Monitor colors vary dramatically by brand and lighting environment you're in. For this reason, we cannot honor our satisfaction guarantee on colors for those who did not previously order color samples. Due to the variances in the color due to production runs, dye, etc. each lot color will vary for any of the products on this site. These variances are minimal, but there is no way to assure the exact color of the floor tiles or other products on this site when ordering at different times. To ensure maximum color consistency, plan your order in advance and place your entire order at the same time. Sample colors may also vary slightly as our samples may come from different production lots.
What is covered: All products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship.
Who is covered: This warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser, in a residential application.
What is not covered: This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any damage or loss caused by abuse, misuse or improper installation. All materials can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to crack. We consider these things normal wear and tear not covered by this warranty. Colors may vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match sample swatches or previous purchases.
Length of Coverage: Please review each product description for length of the warranty for the specific product you are interested in. The warranty coverage applies only to the original retail buyer of said product. Any implied warranties which you may have are in duration to the time during which you, as the original retail buyer owns the products. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Please see individual product specifications for exact warranty information.
What We Will Do: If your product is defective during the warranty period we will, at our option, either repair or replace, without charge, that defective product. This shall be your sole remedy under this warranty.
No Liability for Incidental or Consequential Damages: Repair or replacement of defective products is your sole remedy under this warranty. In no event shall we be liable for transportation costs to or from the buyers location or dealer location, costs of removal or re-installation of our products or incidental or consequential damages.
How to get Service: To obtain service under this warranty, return your products along with the original sales receipt to the dealer from which it was purchased. You will be responsible for transporting the product to and from the place you purchased the product.
Your rights under State Law: This warranty gives you the specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.
All Phone order customers are responsible to verify their orders on the order confirmation that is emailed to them after checkout. Customers that fail to do so will void the satisfaction guarantee on the website. This is a tool to ensure no mistakes are made. We strongly suggest that you review your email confirmation after every order. If a customer does not receive an email confirmation for any reason such as an incorrectly entered email address, it is the customer's responsibility to contact selectblinds in order to obtain their order confirmation. All other terms and conditions apply to phone orders.
Miscellaneous Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. When using any equipment, please review the instructions and safety precautions for proper use of said equipment.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Texas, USA.